France · Val Thorens · December - April
Located in the quiet area of Les Balcons in Val Thorens, the Val 2400 chalet comprises 27 high-quality apartments for between 4-14 people.VIEW DATES
Located in the quiet part of Les Balcons in Val Thorens, the Val 2400 chalet comprises 27 high-quality apartments for between 4 and 14 people. Enjoy the incredible view over the resort and slopes from your balcony. The charm of the wood stove in a cosy lounge will be much appreciated after a day on the slopes. A relaxation area with sauna and hammam is also available. Val 2400's 27 apartments can sleep between 4 and 14 guests. All apartments have free, unlimited WiFi and a living room with: A fully equipped kitchen area (dishwasher, microwave, cooker with oven and ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, toaster, percolator, etc.) A dining area, A lounge with wood stove, telephone and television. Please note: All prices include a 6 day Val Thorens local area lift pass!
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge and freezer, toaster, filter coffee machine, kettle. - Living room with Austrian stove
- Access to the sauna and the hammam from Sunday to Friday from 10am till 8pm * - Beds will be made upon your arrival (except for beds in the living-room) - For beds in the living room: bed linen, one blanket and pillow are provided - 1 large towel and 1 small towel per person - Change of towels on half stay - Welcome cleaning kit (1 dishcloth, 2 tabs for dishwasher, 1 sponge, 1 100ml-bottle of wash liquid and 1 100ml-bottle of cleaning product) - End of stay cleaning (except for the kitchen/dishes, balcony and bins) - Digital TV on flat screen - Wireless access in the apartment - Ski lockers with heated boot dryer - 1 bag of logs for the Austrian stove - Luggage room - Loan of baby equipment (on request according to availabilities): baby chair, child’s booster seat, baby bed (bed mattress and linen not provided), baby bath and bottle warmer - Loan of raclette and fondue machine (on request according to availabilities)
- From the slopes: 150 m / return by ski (intermediate level required) - From the first ski lifts: 300 m - From the center of the resort: 5-10 minutes walk - From the ski school: 5-10 minutes walk
6 nights accommodation
6 day Val Thorens Local Area Lift Pass
Sauna & Hammam
2 bedrooms with twin beds and 3 bedrooms with double bed Or 3 bedrooms with twin beds and 1 bedroom with double bed 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, and 2 toilets 1 living room
At 2,300m purpose-built Val Thorens is not only the highest resort in the 600km Trois Vallées ski area that also includes Courchevel, Méribel and Les Menuires, but the highest in Europe. Its lofty altitude means that its doorstep slopes have guaranteed snow cover from November to May.
For a change of scenery, spend the evening in the Mongolian yurt of Chalet de la Marine.
This restaurant has a wide ranging menu, mostly specialising in pizzas and Savoyard cuisine but also including pasta, salads, meat and fish dishes.
Grab a tube and ride the tracks specially designed for snowtubing.
- Day of arrival: check-in from 5pm
- Day of departure: check-out and inventory of fixtures before 10am
- In case of late arrival please call the reception at +33(0)4 79 00 85 37 before 6pm and you will make an arrangement to pick up the keys.
- From Sunday to Friday: from 8am till 12pm / from 4pm till 7pm
- On Saturday: from 8am till 8pm
Deposit: 500 € per apartment to be paid on the arrival (cash or credit card except American Express)
Local tax: 2.64€ per night per person on 01/05/2023 - subject to change.
The 'taxe de sejour' is a tourist or visitor tax that has to be paid when visiting France. It ranges from 0.20€ and to 4.20€ per person per night and changes depending on the classification of accommodation.